Dmuse: feature requests
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mouse scroll wheel moved one click towards the user: make equivalent to +
- Mouse scroll wheel moved one click away from the user: make equivalent to +
- Mouse click in scroll-bar region on right side of screen, above current cursor marker: make equivalent to
- Mouse click in scroll-bar region on right side of screen, below current cursor marker: make equivalent to
- Control + Mouse click in scroll-bar region on right side of screen: move to that relative line positoin within the file.
- There should be an option in File menu which works like "Save As..." currently there is only an equivalent to "Save" which saves the current window contents to the associated file.
- In the resident file manager, it would be useful to allow for filename filtering. Suppose a directory has lots of file in it. Typing the command l will list lots of file and some will scroll off of the screen. If I know some portion of the filename, it would be useful to be able to filter for that portion of the filename. For example, if I type "l p*" only files which start with the letter p would be displayed. If I type "l *.txt", then only files that end in ".txt" will be displayed.
- Read/Write UTF-8 files, with reversible mapping for Dmuse byte codes. Color escape sequences kept the same, or using ANSI escape codes.