Sibelius: Mary Had A Little Lamb
From CCARH Wiki
- When typing keypad keystrokes, turn on the state.
- + can be used to switch between Panorama display and Score display. Panorama display shows a single system horizontally in a continuous scroll format, while Score display breaks the systems into lines on separate pages like printed music. This is similar to the + command in Finale.
- As mentioned in the instructions for inputting this exercise, Menu option "View→Staff Names and Bar Numbers" can show a small blue measure number for every barline (used only for data entry and navigation, and which is not printed).
- Lyrics are entered by clicking on a note, then pressing + (or + on Macs). To enter another verse, press + + (or + + on Macs).
- Multiple measures can be selected by clicking on the first measure, and then shift-clicking on the last measure. Selected measures can then be deleted from the music by pressing + . To clear the contents of the measures rather than deleting them, press just the key alone.