Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vocal Music in MuseScore
Early Music in MuseScore
Example 1: Chant "Ubi caritas"
Tools you need:
- Choosing an instrument (voice – which may or may not automatically add the optional vocal tenor clef on the clef)
- If not, use “clefs” from the palettes. (click the original clef then double click the treble clef)
- I prefer using ¼ for the time signature for the sake of spacing.
- The time signature, stems, and the bar lines can be made invisible by selecting all -> staff/part properties -> advanced style properties.
- Review: Slurs and texts from the “Octaves, Slurs, Fingerings, and Text”