Muse2ps feature requests and bug reports
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Feature Requests and Bugs
Music spacing with no time signature
- When there is no time signature present, the music is spaced in a weird manner.
- For short examples which do not start at measure 1, it would be useful to allow adding a bar number at the start of the music.
- It would be useful to add components of the stage1 → stage2 process: (1) have an option which turns on automatic determination of stem directions, (2) have an option which turns on automatic determination of beaming. These would preferrably be separate options, since it is more likely that input data from other sources would have beaming information, but not stemming information.
- Allow for "invisible" time signatures.
- Allow for "invisible" barlines (such as ending a short example with an incomplete barline).
- Add the following line at the end of the DSC comment header in the PostScript output:
%!PS-Adobe-3.0 %%BoundingBox: (atend) %%HiResBoundingBox: (atend) %%HiResSystemBox: 59.76 95.76 552.00 722.64 %%Creator: muse2ps 1.0 %%CreationDate: Thu Dec 23 10:48:53 2010 %%Orientation: Portrait %%Pages: 1 %%PageOrder: Ascend %%DocumentPaperSizes: Letter %%EndComments