From CCARH Wiki
Also check out the Sibelius Keyboard Shortcuts page.
- Move a page around by click-dragging in a white region on a page.
- Move a staff to a different position by click dragging on staff lines.
- Change the width of a measure by click-dragging on the ending barline of a measure.
- Highlight a note and then press to turn it into a rest.
- Highlight a rest and then press to hide it.
- To create a key signature type , choose the key you want, and then click in the measure that you want to start that key signature.
- Right click on a blank area of the page to bring up a list of things which can be created.
- Number every measure on screen (toggle): View→Staff Names and Bar Numbers.